As we go into the weekend, welcome to your daily rundown of what’s new on Netflix. We’ll walk you through each of the nine newly added TV shows and movies. Let’s dive into the Netflix new releases.
The Gray Man (2022)
- Genre: Action, Thriller
- Cast: Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas
The Gray Man was the main title that Netflix wanted to get all the attention for this week, which is why the Netflix schedule was a little quieter than usual. If that works out, only time will tell. The massive new movie, which has an all-star ensemble and some of the best action movie moments you’ll watch this year, cost upwards of $200 million to produce.
Blown Away (Season 3)
- Genre: Reality-TV
- Cast: Nick Uhas, Deborah Czeresko, Alexander Rosenberg
Although there is a huge selection of original reality programming on Netflix, Blown Away has one of the more intriguing premise. Glass blowers participate in a competition series to create bizarre sculptures. Although it doesn’t make sense on paper, one of the best reality series produced by Netflix. The title is what’s new on Netflix.
Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous (Season 5 – Final Season)
- Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure
- Cast: Paul-Mikél Williams, Kausar Mohammed, Jenna Ortega
We say farewell to Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous, which has five fantastic seasons on Netflix, yesterday, but not permanently. We have tracked six teenagers who have been stranded on various dinosaur-infested islands based on the Jurassic Park movie franchise. The title is among the Netflix new releases.
Full List of Netflix New Releases
New Movies on Netflix
- My Village People (2021)
- Magamuni (2019)
- F3: Fun and Frustration (2022)
- The Gray Man (2022) Netflix Original
New TV Series on Netflix
- Blown Away (Season 3) Netflix Original
- Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous (Season 5 – Final Season)
- My Unfamiliar Family (Season 1)
- Pororo & Fairy Tales (Season 1)
- ONE PIECE (3 Seasons)