It is fall and we’ve officially turned over a fresh leaf. You may have your wardrobe packed with all the basics, yet what about the new season’s best shirts for men? Yes, I am concerned with fall shirt ideas. Let’s now shed some light on the cute shirts for winter.
The Chambray Shirt
A chambray is a simple cloth woven with a warp of colored yarn and a weft of white yarn. It should actually be a top spot in your wardrobe for this year-round option. The classic blue chambray choices are open, or you can turn things with a colored edition.
Perfect Combinations for the Chambray Shirt
- Dark jeans & chukkas for a smart-casual option
- Colored chinos & underneath a classic navy blazer
The Easy-Care Dress Shirt
What can be more rewarding when your alarm goes off than pressing “snooze”? Realizing that, thanks to an easy-care dress shirt that you don’t have to press, you won’t be late. It’s prepared for work and ready over the holidays to go with your carry-on and is considered one of the best shirts for men.
Perfect Combinations for the Easy-Care Dress Shirt
- Dress pants & a coordinating blazer
- Khakis, brown brogues & a matching belt
- Dark jeans & chukka boots take the cake on date night
The Work Shirt
In fall shirt designs, this is a shirt that works really hard than you do, eventually. Don’t equate that with the shirt you’re wearing at the office currently. This work shirt gives you all the rewards, without even breaking a sweat, of looking like you put in the job. It’s considered the best shirt for men to wear during your work hours.
Perfect Combinations for the Work Shirt
- With khakis or chinos & leather brogues for a day at the office
- Dark jeans & a puffer vest layered on top
The next shirt design for men is with a thinner fit and a heavier volume in a workwear-inspired design, it is the ideal middle ground between a shirt and a jacket (hence the name) with advantages from both. Head with this great transitional layer into unpredictable weather.
Perfect Combinations for the Shacket
- A T-shirt, jeans & boots for an easy, everyday look
- An unbuttoned long-sleeve henley over a T-shirt when it’s extra chilly
The Denim Shirt
In the fall shirt ideas, this shirt design for boys should not be mistaken with your chambray shirt, adding the guy to manly is this denim shirt. This best shirts for men is perfect for colder weather with a thicker fabric, and suitable for a work-to-weekend outfit.
Perfect Combinations for the Denim Shirt
- Khakis & chukka boots
- Layer a crew-neck sweater on top if you’re wearing it to the office
The Stretch Oxford Shirt
The Oxfords have a unique position in the hearts when it comes to the best shirts for men. Apply stretch to them and you’ve got a new button-down for your preference.
Perfect Combinations for the Stretch Oxford
- Distressed jeans & a pair of Chelsea boots
- Layered underneath a cardigan with dark jeans
- Dress pants & dress shoes for the office holiday party
The Flannel Shirt
If you do not possess a flannel shirt, it can’t possibly fall. Whether it’s a classic Christmas plaid or a solid-colored and super-soft flannel, we’ve got loads of choices on the part of shirt trends and shirt styles to add to your wardrobe.
Perfect Combinations for the Flannel
- Unbuttoned, layered over a tee and jeans
- Add a leather jacket and dark jeans for a night out
- Jeans and brown leather boots for the classic heritage look